The W Club holds regular lotteries to determine which collectors can purchase a particular doll or giftset.
Today the first drawing was held. I received a congratulations email at about 4 PM. I was very happy as I really didn't expect to be chosen. About 1/2 hour later, I received a second congratulatory email. I entered with both of my memberships and got lucky. I still don't know whether to laugh or cry.
One example of the experience of doll collecting is overabundance. I have it.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs