4/06/2011

Progress with Ekaterina and Hand

Conditioning and trimming helped tame Ekaterina's hair. A little gel added texture and control. I am happy with her hair now.  I never loved Dreamscape's gown but it was hanging out and E needed clothes. It's too tight in the bust so I basted it closed. It is cute on her.

Pokey and Gumby snuck in there when I wasn't looking.



Re: the broken FR2 hand stem. I was wondering if the bust part of the torso could be pulled off of the rest of the body like Tonner bodies. Yes, they can.

I used a small diameter drill to open up the clog.

The next step is making the pin on the replacement hand smaller so it will fit inside properly. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Your pics of E are amazing! Great restyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Terri! I would have been so scared to have removed the torso on such an expensive doll! Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.