9/26/2010

IDEX 2011 Registration Opens

IDEX will be celebrating it's anniversary and "20 Years of Friendship" at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida on January 27-30, 2011. The exhibitor list is filled with doll manufacturers and artists from all over the world. Several new exhibitors and retailers have signed up such as JPOP Dolls, Angelic Dreamz for JAMIEShow and Crawford Manor Dolls by Cavil Designs, Ltd.
Alexander Doll Co., Ashton Drake Galleries, Tonner Doll Co., and Wilde Imagination among scores of other 'regulars' will be displaying their gorgeous products. There are workshops and other events to please most collectors and artists as well. I know of three that I will definitely be signing up for.



The hotel is fabulous. First of all, it's HUGE. You could live there without ever leaving as there is a grocery store where all sorts of items are available including hot foods. There are several restaurants and a coffee shop, clothing boutiques, travel agent and all the usual services found at a resort.

Click here for the IDEX site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.