1/24/2009

Thank You For Your Referrals

Just a note of thanks to all those who put my name in as a referral when they joined the W Club. I was one of the winners! I will be able to choose as a gift one of the coming 2009 Club dolls and I am now a W Club Ambassador. Yeah, I know, whatever.
So if you have any pressing information you'd like to pass along .... you know what to do.

My first Madame Alexander 10" Cissette dolls arrived today. I haven't had time to take any pictures. They are adorable but like all other child faced dolls I've purchased in the past 5 years, they don't stay long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.