One news reporter said, "now Jason Wu is a household word." He's been a household word in this house for quite a few years. Congratulations, Jason!
On to the dress. Hopefully tomorrow we will get better pictures. According to another reporter it is:
"...a white chiffon one-shoulder gown by Jason Wu. The dress, with a strap across one shoulder, ruched bodice, fluffy appliqués and sparkling beading, will (as tradition dictates) be donated to the Smithsonian."
How does Michelle look in the dress? It's just my opinion that she needs a stylist who knows how to make a woman's figure look it's best. She wears clothing that is unflattering to her body. It's depressing. I guess you can't have it all.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs