Sales ->

Please look to the column on the right side of this page. There you will find the categories of items for sale.

8/19/2026

Integrity Toys is Refunding Tariffs You Have Paid

 


Impressive behavior. I have not received any compensation from any other company including UPS who has sent out confusing emails regarding the situation. 

Integrity has issued digital coupons which can be used at their store. As long as they are acceptible for membership fees, I will be OK with that. 

They do not expire and can carry a balance if you spend only part of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.