11/27/2022

My Kingdom Doll Presentation

Today I gave a Zoom presentation about Kingdom Dolls to one of my doll clubs. In addition to talking about the dolls, I prepared one photo of every Kingdom Doll I've had in the last 9 years along with some other relevant shots. I thought it would be a good idea to post some of those photos on my blog as a visual record. 

I'm just putting them up here and when I get more time, I'll do more with the captions. Only 22 are shown in their original fashions or wigs. 


Nelson

Brighton

Hadrian

Brunel

Chaucer

Eira

Liberty

Star

Viola

Saville

Arnamentia

Nimue

Guinevere

Morgana

Draig

Draig (Same doll, different wig and dress.)

Elgin

Marconi

Helen

Avarice

Envy

Seren

VanBrugh

Logan

Eden

Electra

Rosalind

Rafaella

Rosie (Realm)

Destiny

Lizzie

Kit

Harmony

Siddal

Celestial

Aether

Terra

Severine


Ophelia

Queenie

Setanti

Watson

Sherlock

Moriaarty

Booth & Garrick

Lancelot

Taeus

Evan

12" La Scala

12" Victoria




3 comments:

  1. Very very fine photos. In some photos you can not imagine that are just dolls
    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. What is that mesh dress, or who made it please, on Rafaella? Just love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.