11/14/2015

JAMIEshow Mel Odom's "Holiday Gala" Gene Marshall

Jamieshow with Mel Odom debuted their newest resin Gene Marshall doll today. She's called "Holiday Gala."

Here is the description from the website:
Dressed in a hostess outfit consisting of a Silver and Lavender Damask bodysuit and a silk satin wrap skirt tied with a lovely diamond brooch at the waist.  Platform shoes and Fuchsia gloves.  Gene has beautiful blue eyes and a blonde rooted wig cap, fuchsia lips, nails and toes.  All served in a lovely dressing room box, with dressing table, stool and mirror, box converts to a wardrobe with two poles and comes with 4 hangers.  

Ltd Edition of 125
Pre Order Item
Shipping beginning of December
Price: $550.
 



I like the soft lavender pastel tones of the hostess ensemble but the fuchsia gloves totally overpower everything. Cover up the gloves when you're looking at the first and third photos and you can appreciate the total image. The shoes are wonderful.
The dressing table, bench and mirror in the doll box is a great idea.  
 

 
Gene's face has a lovely soft look. 
__________________________


3 comments:

  1. Loving her and of course purchased her tonight. A wonderful way for JS to start their three holiday dolls with Gene as the initial release. She looks different from the other Genes a bit and the fashion is definitely more modern than we normally see on Gene especially the shoes. Looks definitely like a Mel and George marriage of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gloves! They add a splash of color, a little edginess. The colors and textures of the rest of the outfit and the facial screening are scrumptious, and I love the new wig. I probably won't be getting her, though--I have White Orchid already and can't afford another JS Gene at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stool and vanity- so pretty! I wanted the set just for that, but talked myself down...

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.