2/23/2015

Dolls With Updos by Angela in Canada

This week's theme on Prego is 'Dolls with Short Hair or an Updo.' So many gorgeous illustrations of this theme have been posted.

Angela in Canada's gals blew my mind. While I'm not a fan of all the Deva female sculpts, I can certainly appreciate the beauty of the face-ups, the unbelievable wigs and the gorgeous fashions. These dolls are perfection. Angela's portrait photography has captured these models in all their glory!

OOAK Elfas and wig (LE Atina's) by Devadolls.
Gown by Coco.
OOAK tan Elfas. Doll, gown, wig by Devadolls.
OOAK tan Elfas and wig by Devadolls. Gown by Coco. Eye ehancement by Jenise
OOAK Miao. Doll by Jenise. Wig by Devadolls. Suit by YumYum.

OOAK Pharatee. Doll, gown and wig by Devadolls.

OOAK tan Brazilian. Doll by Devadolls. Wig by Brodin. 
Love Letters Outfit by Ashton Drake for Gene Marshall

OOAK Tian Shi. Doll and wig by Devadolls. Outfit by Coco.
OOAK closed mouth Apsara. Doll, gown and wig by Devadolls.
OOAK tan Malaika. Doll, wig and gown by Devadolls.
OOAK tan Malaika.
Doll and gown by Devadolls. Wig by Ilaria (Numina Stratus').

OOAK Elfas. Doll and wig by Devadolls. Outfit (LE Nantha's)
LE 5 Tian Shi and wig (LE Secret Tian Shi's) by Devadolls. Gown by House of Troy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.