5/04/2013

Jamieshow Gene J'Adore Giftset

A surprise today for Gene lovers - the highly anticipated FDQ exclusive resin BJD J'Adore Gene popped up on the FDQ site for pre-order. This picture was posted (on the Studio Commissary board) but there was no actual caption or indication if this is the actual production doll.

The giftset price if you pay in full is $595. If you pay half now and half in July, the total is $600.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO GO TO THE ORDER PAGE
UPDATE: This is not the doll.
Now is your chance to pre-order this amazing new giftset from JamieShow and Mel Odom! This giftset is designed by original Gene Team member Doug James, inspired by the master himself, Christian Dior. Set includes doll with new facepaint, alternate hands, wig cap, two ensembles and accessories.

NOTE: This doll is a resin, ball-jointed Gene doll. LE100

Priority mail shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation will be added at checkout.

UPDATE: Pre-orders are now sold out until July, 2013 when the remaining dolls will be available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.