9/07/2012

A Glimpse into Caren's Syb Boutique

Our dolly friend, Caren Castro, who has not been feeling well recently, posted this wonderful photo of some of her Sybarite gals. I asked her to describe the image:
This is my Syb boutique basically, has all the goodies a Syb would love around her. Limo is on the floor next to Tock and Karma wearing Everest, the slave set and Talc's belt. I call my Karma the "Protector of Couture". She is standing next to Trapeze wearing Thyme.
Caren Castro

I'd like to go shopping in that boutique!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it! Does she post pics on Flickr or anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. You could do a search there for her or post a query on Prego.

      Delete
  2. Caren is such a lovely person and has an Amazing Sybarite Collection.

    I Love her displays and her photos are beautiful to look at too.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.