8/09/2012

Sale Alert at Barbiecollector.com

Save $10 on orders totaling $50.00-$74.99; save $15 on orders totaling $75.00-$99.99; save $20 on orders totaling $100.00 or more (purchase amounts exclude any applicable sales tax and S&P). Offer ends 8/30/12 at 11:59 pm CT. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes BFC membership fees, Gift Cards, and gift-wrapping

I pre-ordered the Silkstone Violet Eyes Elizabeth Taylor doll and got $20. off. Still overpriced at $105.  but I have to have her. Please let her look like the promo.

http://www.barbiecollector.com/promo/email/FALL2012_details

1 comment:

  1. I love the Silkie Elizabeth Taylor too Terri! I'm betting that she's going to follow in Silkstone Grace Kelly's regal footsteps by looking even better in person than her promo shots! Juli DC :)

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.