Robert Tonner celebrates twenty years in the business this year. FDQ has published this limited edition book featuring highlights from the past two decades. From his first porcelain models to Freedom For Fashion, this is a wonderful guide to the highlights of one of the most creative and successful artists in the doll industry. Color, 148 pages LE 1000
Click here to order this gorgeous book for only $32.99 FDQ ships internationally.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs