7/04/2011

Dolls Celebrate USA's Independence Day

There are so many excellent photographs being posted that it was hard to choose so I just let time be my guide.  I'm sure I missed some beauties. If you feel you have an amazing photo or know of one, please send me the link. I'll be happy to consider it for posting this week.

Auguste
Carin
Chaneldoll
JymmiI
laughon
Lori in RI
Meg in OR
Meg in OR
Paminaz
Patty in Hawaii
PeterUK
Dave
Sweets415

Reminder: You can click on any image to enlarge it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow @ Eden ! She's my favorite Integrity face mold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my photo, Terri - I feel honored!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.