Sales ->

Please look to the column on the right side of this page. There you will find the categories of items for sale.

9/28/2026

Dolly Parton Integrity Toys "Dolly Dolls"

 



Message from Integrity Toys:

The very first song Dolly Parton wrote when she was a little girl was about a doll her mama made for her out of a corn cob with corn silk hair, titled, “Little Tiny Tassel Top.”

Now, in conjunction with her new Life of Many Colors Museum celebrating her life and achievements in entertainment and philanthropy, as well as her incredible fashion, we at Integrity Toys are helping to commemorate Dolly Parton with the first three in a series of new collector “Dolly Dolls.”

The Dolly Dolls project was one of passion for Dolly, something that she and her team had been working on alongside our Integrity Toys team for more than a year. The Dolly Dolls were initially meant as a celebration of Dolly’s life and now have the importance of celebrating her legacy.

About the collaboration, Dolly Parton referenced that first doll her mama made her and said in a statement made to us before her passing that has been included on the dolls’ package: “I have come a long way from that cabin in Locust Ridge, Tennessee, but I am still the same girl of many colors that I was then. I am so excited to have my newest tiny tassel top to share with all of you. Her corn silk colored hair has come a long, long way too! Integrity Toys, along with my archive team, has lovingly created a beautiful collection of brand new ‘Dolly Dolls.’ I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.”

It is the Integrity Toys team’s complete honor and privilege to have worked with Dolly and her incredible, thoughtful team on carefully crafting a museum-worthy, beautiful tribute in doll-size that captures Dolly’s essence via these first three dolls in a series of new “Dolly Dolls” by Integrity Toys for the Dolly Parton Life of Many Colors Museum store, including Dreamin’ in Gingham, World on Fire and Diamond in a Rhinestone World, inspired by Dolly and some of her fashions, accessories and branded makeup collection!

These approximately 12” (1:6 scale) ultra-limited edition collectibles have been crafted in Integrity Toys’ signature quality paired with Dolly’s likeness and signature style to fit perfectly in your collection.


Here are the three separately boxed dolls presented in a layout showing the contents of each box.

Prices were $165, $175, and $185 respectively. 


Dreamin' In Gingham

 
World on Fire

Diamond in A Rhinestone World

All the dolls are 12" tall, joint-articulated with custom make-up, applied eyelashes, and rooted hair. 

According to IT, Diamond in a Rhinestone World will be available only to those visiting Dolly Parton's Life of Many Colors Museum starting 9/29/26. The museum is located at 126 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201. Tomorrow is opening day as well as the release of Diamond in a Rhinestone World.  Ticket prices range from approximately $31.99 — $54.99

https://www.dollyslifeofmanycolors.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.