This past Sunday (7/19/26) Metrodolls held a lovely buffet luncheon at the William Penn Inn in PA. I love that place. The food is always delicious and they didn't disappoint. There were so many options in the buffet, I was very surprised and pleased.
There were vendors, helper items and bargains galore.
I purchased a bunch of miniature books, a Tonner doll, Carol Barrie. She was very inexpensive because she needs a new body but her face and wig are perfect.
I picked up this Gene "Incognito" dress and scarf for $10. It's so pretty. It's not like I really needed it but someone mentioned that these bargains are not for the people who NEED things. I agree.
Marcia Friend did an interesting and educational presentation of doll designer fashions. Her presentation included two long tables displaying dolls dressed in the fashions and a slide show. Everyone enjoyed it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.