12/18/2012

VAPORE - New Sybarite is Available


VAPORE DD_056
ULTRA VICIOUS 2012

"Rumour has it that I frequent the ghetto's of Fashion"

GEN 3:2
Venus clone 0779

Wearing a white mesh dress with white PVC belt trimmed in UV orange and White Ghetto fur coat
Brown eyes with black eyeliner, orange lips and orange and white eye shadow
UV orange pvc heels and matching bag completes her look.
White knee socks
Accessories include handcuff earrings, super-visor and glam-lipmask and necklace


Includes dollstand and applied eyelashes.

Production shown .
In stock ready to ship.
VIEW SUPERIMAGE
In stock
Price: £375.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.