8/19/2012

A Formal Introduction

This past week on Prego, members have been posting personal introductions. It's fascinating to get background information and see pictures of other collectors. It also strengthens the community. I love it.
I had time today to post one of my own. If you would like to read it, here is the link.


Photo of "Formal Introduction" Trent by Davelandweb.
Check out Dave's Miss Gene Marshall and Her Hollywood Friends blog for more fabulous photographs and information on the dolls pictured there. Dave's dolls include more than Gene. He also features many of Tonner's and Integrity Toy's dolls who are meant to represent movie stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.