7/24/2012

Other doll related blogs on the internet.

There are many doll related blogs on the internet and the number grows every day. Lots of people start a blog and abandon it as they don't realize the commitment involved to keep it going.
At one time I had my blog listed on a blog list that was a type of contest. The competition distracted me from my goals here - to provide interesting information, great images and honest reviews.
I'm not one for this competing "vote for me" type of activity. I think the best way to attract readers is by providing interesting content on a regular basis and making your blog posts easy to find.
 But, if you like, you can check my blog and any others you like on this list. I voted for each one. A friend of a friend designed list.ly the 'engine' that supports this type of list.



7 comments:

  1. I would love to sign up and give your blog a click, as well as a couple other people. But when I tried to sign in with my twitter, listly gives it self the power to do:

    "This application will be able to:

    Read Tweets from your timeline.
    See who you follow, and follow new people.
    Update your profile.
    Post Tweets for you."

    And that's way too much power for any app. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting because I was able to vote without signing up for listly prior to even posting this list. I think you can vote directly from this blog post.

      Delete
  2. Nope, it's forcing me to sign in through either FB or Twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed that there are options to not share any information while you are logging in through FB. You can choose to share with "only me" and then when they ask to post for you, you can skip that screen. Check it out one more time. It works for me with every 'app' that asks to be able to post for me. I just skip that second dialog box and then I'm in.

      Delete
  3. I voted for you, because you really do have one of the best doll blogs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri,

    Thanks for posting this. I see my blog made the listly list complete with my mug shot.

    :0)

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is really great! Reading your blog reminds me of Barbie..

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.