5/27/2022

"Make 'Em Lit" Rashad Rouissi by Integrity Toys

"Make 'Em Lit"  Rashad Rouissi by Integrity Toys


Integrity continues to release fabulous male dolls and today I was able to put a deposit on Rashad. He reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow or perhaps Johnny Depp is on my mind? 

"Award-winning sound engineer Rashad Rouissi is all set to hop on a new adventure to help his friend and collaborator, music industry mogul Darius Reid, put Tae Min's hot tracks over the edge!"

"With his unique ability to "paint" with music and superior engineering skills, this guy is the one and only magician every recording artist needs on their team!"







Rashad is part of the new Homme collection and is only available via lottery directly from IT.

This is what buyers will receive. 

  • 12.5-inch articulated fashion figure with shoulder-length, fully rooted hair;
  • Multi-toned denim pants with contrasting topstitching;
  • Neon yellow long-sleeved hoodie;
  • Utility vest;
  • Three earrings;
  • Three rings;
  • Square sunglasses;
  • Watch;
  • Sling bag;
  • High-top sneakers;
  • Two pairs of hands;
  • Doll stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.