2/20/2020

Photos and More Photos

By now it should be obvious that I'm not keeping up with the blog any longer. So, I thought that I would just post new photos that I take of my dolls and just leave the news of the doll world on my Facebook blog page.

My dolls don't bore me!

Kingdom Doll Eira
models
"Very Valentine"
a Kingdom Doll ultra-limited exclusive outfit.

Kingdom Doll Saville
models a beaded lace fashion by Aquatalis.

Kingdom Doll Liberty
models a faux fur vest by Integrity Toys.

KD Chaucer
wearing a gown by Kha for RandD Designs.

KD Destiny
Models "Tangerine Splash" with an alternate handbag.
Wig by Laurie Lenz.


KD Marconi
Wearing Superdoll gown and neckpiece. 
Earring source unknown.

KD Envy
Wearing Superdoll "Harpe's" fashion minus the coat.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Such lovely photo's ... I've missed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kingdom Doll Eira very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kingdom Doll Eira in "Very Valentine" - WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.