I have two new gowns from Antonio. Both are classic designs using wonderful fabrics and the addition of a bit of bling. I love dressing my dolls this way.
First is "Flawless" Elise in a flowing chiffon confection with metallic silver abstract shapes 'painted' on. The belt is adorned with rhinestones. Jewelry Integrity Toys "True Royalty."
This model is Monogram "Dreamscape."
This gown has a lacy overlay that is embellished with sequins. More sparkle is provided by the belt which is a mix of tiny metallic balls and rhinestones.
Jewelry by Joy.
Brunel was in my studio at the same time and wanted to get in on the fun.
She is wearing a Tonner outfit called "Impressionist Chic" and KD shoes. The Tonner fashions for Tyler fit the KD dolls fairly well. I pin the bust and torso to make them smaller. I lament not keeping many of the Tonner gowns I sold now that I see how beautiful my KD's look wearing them. I've been hunting bargains on these older fashions which are few and far between.
The different scale dolls look so strange together. Elise looks terrified. I should have spent some time posing her better.
Here is Brunel showing off her great legs.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs