6/03/2016

The Kingdom Doll Ladies 2014 — 2016 .... So Far

Alexandra Forbes created this stunning composite of the 22 Kingdom Dolls created to date.


Liberty - Phoenix - Chaucer - Nelson - Brigantia - Holly - Deynas - Eira - Dauphine - Draig - Viola - Arnamentia - Hadrian - Orbit - Nimue - Elan - Aquitaine - 
Nelson II (because she was the first Queen) - Cinnamon - Brunel - Brighton - Star - Savile
 
You can click on the images to see the full sized version.

If you haven't guessed, I adore these dolls. I am very lucky to have been one of the very few to be able to own Viola.


From the top of her wig to the tip of her nose and all the way down to her toes she is perfection.





www.kingdomdoll.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky- I love Viola, and especially her fashion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya Desu Bohra6/11/16, 1:35 PM

    Terri, Kingdom doll are the best dolls in the world, their all dolls are a masterpiece in themselves.I love the Kingdom doll brings diffrent face sculpt to their beautiful family and the way they bring out something new with their each dolls, Kingdom dolls Viola is a mastrrpiece and she is beauty, Love her wig, her face make is the best ever, her gold jewelry and Dior fabrick dress all is very luxery, she is the best doll I have ever seen, you are very lucky that you own this beauty.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.