The first official photos of the convention were released by the W Club tonight.
Here they are:
Official Welcome Bag Doll and Companion Accessory Kit (Erin)
The 2014 Integrity Toys Convention: Gloss
Limited Edition of 500 Dolls and 500 Accessory Packs
Vanessa Perrin™ Dressed Doll
The 2014 Integrity Toys Convention: Gloss Official Table Centerpiece
Limited Edition of 350 Dolls
Adèle Makéda® Dressed Doll
The 2014 Integrity Toys Convention: Gloss Official Souvenir
Limited Edition of 500 Dolls
They all are winners! My proxy's number was called for the Vanessa. Yay. Best of all, the Adele uses the Adele 2.0 face. I am thrilled by this doll's appearance. I love the outfit and everything about her.
I've heard some grumbling regarding dolls that haven't been delivered to the convention on time and about the Color Infusion male doll shortage. There seem to be lots of rumors flying about. I'm sure it will all be sorted out by tomorrow night. People may have to wait for the dolls to be shipped instead of being able to pick them up in person.
I understand the disappointment but with so many other dolls to enjoy, it's not all that bad...unless you live outside of the US. They get hit with seriously bad customs fees. So I'm sure they'd rather take their dolls home.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs