As you may know, Chris Stoeckel is responsible for the wonderful period looks worn by Victoire Roux and, most recently, Simonetta Bertorelli.
Like most doll lovers, he doesn't leave home without at least one doll. I asked Chris to send me a few pictures. He did and told me that he always tries to take a travel doll on trips as he'd rather look at pics of a doll than photos of himself when it's over.
These photos feature the glamorous Victoire.
One of the features that makes these photos so much fun to look at are the angles from which the photos were shot. Chris gets down to the level of the doll in most shots. The doll looks as if she could be life-sized as a result.
You can follow Chris on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chris.stoeckel.31?fref=ts
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs