8/20/2014

Toast of Manhattan - One Favorite Fashion

Of all the convention souvenirs we attendees received, one of my favorites was "Coney Island Cutie." This fashion consisted of a big, wonderful flowered straw hat, earrings, shoes, a reversible top, shorts, a reversible skirt and a very short reversible skirt (not shown.)


There are, in fact, several other pieces but they were an optional purchase.
This is a photo by Jeff Lega but he shows a different hat.  It's labeled "Gal About Town."


I took these pictures at the event.


The extra pieces will be the handbag, sweater, cropped pants, coat, slim skirt, long skirt, sash/belt, necklace...I think. The sweater doesn't look very appealing as the shoulders are too wide but the rest of the items look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.