7/22/2014

Re: Email from Jose´ not showing up for subscribers >>

To my subscribers:
Several people have informed me that the email from Jose´ is not showing up. I apologize for that. If you click on the name of my blog in your email, it will take you to the blog page where I have changed the color of the email to make it appear.
The problem was I copied his email onto my blog post and the background (black) was hiding the text which was also black. Long story...it's better now although it doesn't look too cool.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.