6/02/2014

Superdoll Gold Luggage Set

If you loved the luggage in the photo below this post, it can be yours for £155.00, ($259.72 US) plus postage. But hurry. It won't last long.

4 piece luggage set consist of:
Large suitcase
Medium suitcase
Hatbox
Vanity case.
Gold mock leather and 'gold trim'.
All pieces in this collection are hard frame with slot and pin closures, 
 straps, custom clasps and gilt barbell detail.
Lined in striped satin.
Inner detailing includes, mirror, elastic restraint straps, 
 pouches and ribbon placement holders.

The detailing and craftsmanship of these luggage pieces is exquisite.

Limited edition.

Where to go to see and buy:  

2 comments:

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.