Before I even received my gold luggage set, I received an email explaining that the factory had made flawed pieces and that I could have a refund or a replacement. Bummer. I got the luggage the next day and the gold material on the surfaces of the pieces was, indeed, flawed in several places.
Sad because this item is just adorable. The insides are lined in fabric and have pockets, mirrors, straps and fittings you'd find inside human luggage. The straps and hinges and other metal components on the exterior are perfect. There's an embroidered tag for each piece as well.
I'll be able to use them as a prop even though they are flawed. I wonder what color I'll get for my replacement. I'm hoping it's not green. I would like the black but it's not up to me.
Here is Miss G wearing a wig by Cheryl Wood. Her outfit is a Ficon fashion called "Tree of Joy."
It is still available on the Ficon website.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Jun Planning, LUTS 60cm Shiwoo, BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs