Deva Angelo is gorgeous. He arrived today as did the Chewin outfit I had purchased a few weeks ago. That was a nice coincidence.
Angelo is a 16" resin BJD with a great body. His stringing is a bit looser than I'm used to but he stands well on his own Deva stand. I have to get a few wigs for him but in the meanwhile, I love him just the way he is. His face was painted by Chewin, a master painter and clothier.
These are cell phone pix. I wanted to share him right away. He will get plenty of time in my studio soon.
Just four months in to 2014 and it's time to put the brakes on!
When have I heard that before?
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs