3/01/2014

Inamorata PFDF 2014

Emilia Nieminen, the designer, sent out this teaser photo today with the accompanying text.

Here is the new teaser for what Inamorata has in store for Paris Fashion Doll Festival. Paris will not only see the unveiling of the new head sculpt Charo, but also 6 completely renewed and more elegant hand sculpts. I am so excited to get the my very first doll event ever! I hope to see you in person at Paris! 

And if you cannot make it to Paris this year don't despair! I have sat at my computer drooling over other people's photos of numerous doll events over the years and know the agony of not being there and missing out on all the loot. So, I have decided to save one of the LE5 dolls to be sold through this mailing list after Paris so you don't have to feel left out. I will send further information about the sale event in the beginning of April.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.