3/17/2014

Dioramas By Amber Park

Amber is one of the most talented mini room designers out there. I don't know how this gal does it. She collects elements from near and far and combines them into the most visually appealing dioramas I've ever seen.
She has given me permission to reproduce some of the images here. I recommend clicking on each image to enlarge it so you can see the details. You won't believe your eyes.












Want to see more?
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/appark/
While there you can meet the inhabitants of her rooms and read their ongoing stories. It's definitely a soap opera.
 

3 comments:

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.