2/16/2014

New Fashion Ensembles from Sandra Stillwell

Those of us who attended Every Day's A Holiday last summer in Kansas City were able to pre-order an assortment of individual fashions from prototypes.
I ordered the following two. Descriptions are by Sandra.

AMERICAN BEAUTY
Sophisticated cocktail dress with sculpturally pleated skirt in seven layers of graduating lengths. A sparkling rhinestone buckle is the perfect touch. Accessories include black opera length gloves, shoes, and jewelry.
Inspired by a Roberto Capucci design, circa 1956. 
 


ON THE PLAZA
Gene is "Kansas City chic" in this stunning suit of black and silver tweed. Jacket features decorative tabs and Swarovski crystal buttons. Accessories include a scarlet red wool hat with velvet trim, matching red gloves, jewelry and shoes.
Inspired by a Betty Rose design, circa 1950's.
 



Both fashions are expertly made and fit my models perfectly.  The layers of skirt on American Beauty are not wired. They stay up as a result of their construction. It fascinates me. I think I will add a necklace.
The suit is trimmed with rhinestone buttons. You can't see it in my photos but the fabric has a metallic silver thread running throughout. The shoes are miniature masterpieces of black suede with red trim. They were an unexpected touch.

There may be extra fashions to buy-not just these.
http://sandrastillwellpresents.blogspot.com/p/sales_31.html
You can contact Sandra at dls6643@aol.com.

 

2 comments:

  1. These are really great Terri. That cocktail outfit is really fab!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.