It's always a joy to look at Ernesto's photography. Today he sent this charming shot of Agnes Dreary to me in an email. Isn't she just wonderfully creepy?
Pay particular attention to the lighting - how it models her face. Also, see how the lighting on her hands and her face get your eyes to travel back and forth between these two most important parts of the image. Masterful work!
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: BJD LUTS 60cm Dolls: Shiwoo, El, Lishe, Miyu and BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs