1/07/2014

2014 Barbie℠ Fan Club Membership

Club renewal begins tomorrow, 1/8/14. If you have not been a member in 2013, membership will open on 1/15/14.
Cost $24.95

Benefits:
  • Up to $80 in BarbieCollector.com Online Shop rewards – $20 per calendar quarter*
  • A Barbie Fan Club card case** – your gift with membership (and sent with free shipping)
  • Quarterly “Designer Videos,” sneak peeks at upcoming releases, downloadable goodies, and access to the exclusive Barbie Bulletin Board
  • First access to audio interviews, collector spotlights, Fun Facts, and looks “behind the glam” with the passionate people on the Barbie® Collector team
  • The opportunity to purchase four (4) Club-exclusive dolls, as announced*** (doll purchase is NOT a requirement of membership)

Some sneak peeks at what's in store.



1 comment:

  1. Buh-Bye, Tonner!!! Was debating about joining. So, save the money, join the Barbie Club, and save for a potential AD Madra!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.