11/25/2013

News From Emilia Couture

The premium Inamorata doll Seraph LE20, fashion set Röntgen LE30 and 4 accessory packs LE30 each will be out for sale through our shop (www.emiliacouture.com) on December Thursday the 12th (better to avoid the Friday the 13th, right?).



The LE20 Inamorata doll Seraph 699usd and LE30 fashion set Röntgen 199usd will be launched together with the accessory packs. Röntgen fashion will be unveiled in Fashion Doll Chronicles blog by Stratos together with an exclusive interview few days before the product launch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.