9/12/2013

ZestZest , Sour Pea and Cookiecutter

Today Superdoll announced that two new outfits and the hat set have been posted for sale. http://www.superdollonline.co.uk/acatalog/SYBARITES.html

COOKIECUTTER SYB/AP_042
The piece d' resistance from this collection and the ultimate in accessories!
4 pack of divine quaint and cute hats!
BLUE, PINK, YELLOW & GREEN!
4 HAT pack only.
ED: 100 pieces worldwide!
Price: £105.99 ($167.67 US)
 
SOUR PEA SYB/749

A very delicate frock of rose satin with lace overlay. Sleeves and neckline addorned in bows.
Divine set of bracelets in 'gold'.
Also included is a pair of matching hose and a pair of ultra glamping court heels trimmed with lace flowers.
And of course she was her own matching pinwheel
OUTFIT ONLY
ED: 80 pieces worldwide!

Price: £109.75  ($173.61 US)


ZEST ZESTSYB/751

Gorgeous soft citrus silk strapless dress with chiffon inserts and ribbon detailing, accented by a volumous silk chiffon caper with ribbon bow at neckline.
Custom printed make up bag.
Also included is a pair of matching hose and a pair of ultra glamping court heels trimmed with lace flowers .
And of course she was her own matching pinwheel
OUTFIT ONLY


ED: 80 pieces worldwide!


Price: £107.99 ($170.83 US)
__________________________________________

My personal favorite of these three items is Zest Zest. I like the fabric and the style. Overall this has been a lovely, albeit tame, collection of pastel and summery offerings. 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.