You can stop wondering why I purchased so many cheap Barbies. Here is the hat I made for the Easter themed meal event in Kansas City.
Altogether the project cost about $60. The styrofoam forms were the most expensive part of the hat. I had everything else except the Barbies. People sold them to me for the cost of shipping! There are a lot of worthless Barbie dolls out there just waiting to be cut apart.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs