7/27/2013

Superdoll 2013 LA Convention Pictures Courtesy of Sherryl Buchler

The first USA Sybarite convention is currently being held in Los Angeles, California. Sherryl Buchler posted these images and has given me permission to share them with my readers. There will be more coming so stay tuned.

Centerpiece Doll "Gilt Dip" There were 8 of these beauties and 8 lucky attendees won one.


All attendees got this fashion as a gift.

Collectors were treated to a preview of the entire Monoglam collection of four dressed dolls, four separate fashions and a hat collection.









5 comments:

  1. I love the Monoglams, good thiing I don't collect the bigger girls or I would be in serious debt :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I'm able to control myself and that's a very good thing. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. The centerpiece is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being broke as a joke has helped me resist the urge! hahaha :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. terri also "Gilt Dip" has abbe lane skin tone, thta what i heard in the coonvention

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.