7/23/2013

New Barbie Silkstone BFMC Ball Gown Doll

Ball Gown Barbie® Doll (X8275)
Designer: Robert Best
Label: Gold
Release: August 2013

Angelic Dreamz posted this lovely black Silkstone Barbie doll on their website yesterday for pre-order at $125.

I love her hairstyle. I will have to see her IRL before making a decision on whether or not she will join my other Silkies. 

BFMC celebrates its 2013 collection direct from the atelier.  Make an unforgettable entrance in a unique and glamorous satin gown. A full skirt, sheer black short sleeves, and beautifully tailored , off-shoulder bodice define the brilliant teal gown. A striking black belt with bow accents her waist. Classic underpinnings include black tulle petticoat and hose. Silvery jewelry adds a touch of sophisticated sparkle.


According to the blog "Dutch Barbie World," she is already available for purchase in Asia, at stores such as Toy Wizard.

2 comments:

  1. She harks back to Lisette for me, which I consider the glory days of Silkstone. Maybe they'll look good together in the showcase...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the doll genie has her 99.00+shipping

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.