4/10/2013

Watch Mel's Presentation LIVE!

George of Angelic Dreamz just announced that they will be live streaming the IDEX presentation at the Mel Odom/FDQ/Jamieshow event in Orlando on Saturday April 13, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM EDT

Here is the information and the link to join.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/3557200/LiveFromIDEX






It's my understanding that other portions of the 3 day IDEX will also be broadcast but I do not have the specifics.

George also posted on Studio Commissary that the new doll will have a different body from the Jamieshow dolls. Will she be closer to the Gene Marshall body? Will a resin Trent follow eventually? Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.