4/08/2013

Paul Pham's Numina Nimbus

The latest Numina went live last week and sold out in about a minute.  She is an edition of 50 and cost $700. Paul's dolls are gaining popularity with every new release.

Here is the description from Paul's site: 
Pale skintone, blue-grey eyes with stormy charcoal shadow and matte nude lips. Long loosely curled strawberry blonde wig by Ilaria. Sky blue silk satin trench, lined in pale silver silk habotai with metallic sequin/beading detail at shoulders and pockets, belted with a pieced "leather" obi. Underneath is a soft pink chiffon and metallic lace slip dress. Completing the look, a pair of dark grey thigh high "suede" wedge boots.






 Photos by Paul Pham.

8 comments:

  1. She is absolutelly breathtaking. Head to Toe. I so would not mind to have one ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :), but look at the price 700!!! That is ridiculous, I still cant believe it, 700, can someone explain this number, what is the difference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the difference between her and what? Apparently you are not familiar with the resin BJD world.

      Delete
    2. They are only 50 made. It's pricey and time consuming. I am assuming the fabric is high quality too. You have to factor in all of their labor and production costs. They sell out in a minute anyway, so don't feel bad. :)

      Delete
  3. No, I am really not, I meant difference between her and FR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be happy to continue our discussion if you sign your name.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow she is so so so beautiful....unfortunately I'm from South Africa so it would cost me R7000 plus shipping and customs.
    Its so dissapointing to live this side of the world, because even if you can afford it, it takes forever to arrive and has usually been damaged by that time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolls are shipped all over the world and most do not get damaged if packaged correctly. Sorry if your experience has been otherwise.

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.