3/16/2013

Proxy available for two IDEX events.



1. Ellowyne Wilde     Friday, April 12, 2013

Invites IDEX attendees to an Afternoon of Tea and (sigh...) Ennui
Join Ellowyne Wilde for an afternoon of tea and ennui. A light dessert will be served, along with a hint of boredom and woe. Robert Tonner and Debra DeForte of Wilde Imagination will present a unique program, along with a special Lizette for each attendee.

Price: $159
Plus postage. 
I will ship only the Lizette doll from Florida. Postage is payable in advance and will be estimated according to your address.

2.Tonner Breakfast Event  
Sunday, April 14, 2013
 
Join Robert Tonner and company for a Breakfast of Champions! See the new line up close over eggs and toast, and rub elbows with fellow doll lovers and Robert Tonner himself. Your event fee will include breakfast, a presentation by Robert Tonner, and for the first time ever, you get YOUR CHOICE of souvenir at the IDEX Breakfast of Champions! You'll use Tonner Bucks that will be provided to you to "shop" for your choice of souvenir at the event. Choose from 5 amazing selections:
Basic Houston + Cape Town Fashion Pack
Color Block Astor
Taxi! Billy
Golden Swirl Deluxe Astor
Maudlynne Macabre

Price: $50 Plus postage.
You may specify which item you would like. The choices are on my blog in a post made several days ago.
 

Only your choice of souvenir will be shipped. Postage is payable in advance and will be estimated according to your address.
 

Both my husband and I are available as proxies so if you want two of anything, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.