I purchased Oz, Theodora and China Doll. I will add this to my list of impulsive mistakes.
He is just about the same height as a Silkstone doll but his head is quite large for his body. His movable joints are his neck, shoulders, elbows and legs. Oz can be made to stand unsupported but not easily. If you wanted to pose him as shown on the package front holding his bag and China Girl, you will have to rubber band them to his arms.
I had to destroy the package to get them out. It was awful.
I decided not to take Theodora out of her box. The thought of bulldozing through the iron-clad packaging was a turn- off and after getting Oz out of his box, I was pretty turned off.
The separately available 4" China Girl (who is still in her package) is exactly like the doll Oz carries with him in his package. That would have been good to know in advance because then I would not have purchased another.
Her joints are the neck, arms and legs. I was hoping that her elbows would bend.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs