Today I began to photograph the dolls I purchased from the new Funny Face line.
First, "Take the Picture." This doll has the original Vanessa sculpt and uses the Poppy Parker body
I detest the Poppy Parker leg. The ankle looks deformed. There is no way to make the Poppy leg look graceful. She is always pigeon-toed and flat-footed looking. It's not cute.
Coming: Reviews of "Think Pink" and the "Let's Kiss and Make Up" Gift Set.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus