12/18/2012

Sybarite Maraschino

Two in one day. This one is in a fantastic outfit. Wow.



MARASCHINO DD_055
ULTRA VICIOUS 2012

GEN 3:2
Venus clone 0779

Wearing a tulle ruffle dress trimmed in multi colour stone and a red wool coat
Blue eyes with black eyeliner, dark red lips and light smokey eye shadow
black pvc boots and red bag completes her look.
Accessories include rinestone earrings, super-visor and glam-lipmask


Includes dollstand and applied eyelashes.

Production shown .
In stock ready to ship.
VIEW SUPERIMAGE

OUT OF STOCK

Price: £427.00 (Excluding VAT at 20%)



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous. She caught my eye, but is still out of reach. Soon...

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.