Here is my latest doll who arrived yesterday. She is stunning and I love her fashion, too. Party Girl is from Tonner's new Precarious line.
I will let the photos do the talking:
Her high pony tail has a black, braided hair wrap.
Very sleek silver tights and great fitting pumps.
The only problem I see is the tight fit in the bustline which pulls the bodice open showing the lining and part of the snaps.
The staircase is a Byers' Choice product. It is their spiral staircase which has been re-released this year. The funny thing is, Byers' offices and showrooms are located about 20 miles from here. I could have purchased the staircase right there but would have had to pay PA sales tax and the retail price of $190. I found an eBay seller with a lower price, no tax and free shipping. It always pays to shop around and check prices.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Misc. Other Dolls, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus