8/25/2012

Tonner: Sneak Peek of the Fall Holiday Line Release

This invitation was sent out to all on the Tonner mailing list. Will you be there? Sadly I will miss it as now I live too far away to attend a 2 hour event.

- Join us at the Tonner Company Store for a 
SNEAK PEEK of the Fall Holiday Line Release 
TOMORROW, August 26th -

...and get 20% off store-wide*!
Sneak Peek
 ...AND 15% off & free shipping on all pre-orders on the Fall Holiday Line!

There will be refreshments, and a 
Special Guest Appearance and Signing by 
Robert Tonner and Joe Petrollese from 1-2pm 

Sunday, August 26th 
12pm-2pm
14 Hurley Avenue
Kingston, NY  12401

You only get these amazing deals if you join us, so...
Come one, come all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.