8/22/2012

Need Another Place to Spend Money?

One of my favorite eBay sellers knits & crochets the finest tiny clothing. I've purchased five outfits from her for my Puki Puki dolls. Her seller ID is Maisiedoats. 

She creates clothes for several different sized dolls including Amelia Thimble, Tiny Betsey, Tiny Kitty, Puki Puki, 10" Anne Estelle and Real Puki. This month there's even something for Cissy! She lists items about twice a month. The quality is excellent. Her starting prices are very fair. Shipping is only $3. from Australia. It takes a few weeks to get to the US but it's so worth it.

A sample of Maisiedoats' current offerings:









Look at those tiny stitches and details.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.