8/18/2012

Gorgeous Doll Photography by Ernesto Padro-Campos

I don't know if I'm going to get back to the Picture of the Week Award as I used to do but today's picture of the moment is this fabulous shot of Gene Marshall wearing red as described by Ernesto here:
Miss Marshall is making everyone see red and on purpose. Her buddy Liz Cole designed a turban and gown of sparkly vintage knit in luscious red (and spicy) pepper. The Pepto Bismol pink gloves are from Oona's Bellwether ensemble. Jewelry from "Striking Gold" and sunglasses from Madra's "Cat Walk" ensemble. The boa is Carol Barrie's by TDC. The attitude is her own.
Ernesto Padro-Campos Photography
If you would like to see the original post, go to the Studio Commissary Doll Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.